An Equal Opportunity Employer
Gaylord is a not-for-profit long-term acute care hospital specializing in the treatment of medically complex patients, rehabilitation and sleep medicine. Our employees take a team approach to patient care. Gaylord offers competitive salaries and a generous benefits package.
An Attractive Place to Work
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Team approach to patient care
- Various levels of care, specializing in acute inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation as well as the care and treatment of medically complex patients and sleep medicine.
- A teaching institution
- Well-structured orientation and supervision program for clinical staff
Holidays and Vacations
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program during the first three years of employment includes:
- 21 days per year for full-time employees
- Pro-rated PTO based on FTE for part-time employees (24 hours per week or more)
- Comprehensive insurance program including dental coverage for full- and part-time employees (minimum 24 hours per week)
- Educational Assistance Program
- Short and long term disability insurance
- 401k plan
- Optional tax deferred annuity plans
- Optional pre-tax child care/medical reimbursement accounts
- On-site child care
- Free onsite employee swim program
- Discounted health club membership plan
- Free and ample parking
- 500 acres of scenic countryside
- Easy access to major highways
- Bi-weekly staff newsletter
Security of Personal Information
Gaylord Hospital, Inc. cannot absolutely guarantee the confidentiality or security of information you provide via e-mail. Gaylord will use the information to begin the job application process. The information you provide will be seen by a limited number of authorized individuals as needed. If you need to change this information, call Human Resources at (203) 284-2833. We may contact you if we need to verify or obtain further information.
As an equal opportunity employer, Gaylord Hospital recruits and selects candidates for employment based solely on job-related requirements. Employment decisions are not made on the basis of race, sex, religion, sexual preference, national origin, disability, ancestry, marital, or veteran status. Gaylord Hospital is a drug-free workplace.