Intramuscular Manual Therapy
Manual Physical Therapy
Download our Physical Therapy, Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Program Brochure (click link)
No matter what your plan of recovery may require, our skilled therapists provide the expert care you need. Our team is comprised of highly trained staff who are continually advancing their education so they can offer you the most advanced and effective therapies and techniques to help you recover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many times will I see my therapist?
During your first appointment you will receive an initial evaluation by one of our skilled physical therapists. Your therapist will create an individualized treatment plan and will discuss how many sessions you may need. Throughout your treatment the plan will be adjusted depending on your progress.
Will my medical insurance cover services?
Physical therapy is covered by most commercial insurances, as well as Medicare and Medicaid. Our staff will work with you to verify benefit coverage or to discuss treatment costs that may not be covered by insurance.
What kinds of therapeutic techniques do you offer?
We offer the following evidence-based care:
- Manual and Manipulative Care
- Joint Mobilization; spine, pelvis, rib cage, extremities
- Soft Tissue Massage; Neural Mobilization, Deep Friction Massage
- Graston Technique®
- Intramuscular Manual Therapy (Dry Needling)
- Aquatic Therapy
- Manual and Mechanical Traction
- Instruction in Proper Body Mechanics
- Postural Assessment and Re-Education
- Customized Dynamic Home Exercise Program
- Evidence-Based Practice Techniques
- Sport-Specific Rehab Activities
- Agility, Speed and Coordination Training
- Gait Analysis
- Balance and Proprioceptive Activities
- Medical Exercise Therapy
- Kinesio Taping
- Pilates Instruction
- Stabilization Activities
- Functional Movement Screening
What kinds of treatments or techniques are used for soft tissue conditions?
- Neural Mobilization
- Myofascial Release, Muscle Energy, and Other Manual Therapy Techniques
- Graston Technique®
- Deep Friction Massage
- Therapeutic Massage
Information and Appointments
Call: (203) 230-9226