Gaylord Specialty Healthcare’s Billing Department is available to answer all billing questions related to patient services received during care and treatment.
Pay Your Bill Online
You can pay your Gaylord Specialty Healthcare bill online (click link). Fill out the form with all the required information and print your receipt. The online bill pay option is only available for credit card payments.
The Billing Department can help you:
- Understand the billing statement
- Establish a payment plan
- Make a payment
- Update or change your insurance information
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Billing Department (203) 284-2827
Financial Assistance (203) 284-2827
Charity Care (203) 284-2827
Ethical Billing Practices
Gaylord charges for services in accordance with billing policies to the extent that the services for which the charges are being billed follow these criteria:
- The services were rendered to the patient.
- The services were rendered by a medical professional with an appropriate license.
- The services are supported with complete and accurate documentation in the medical record.
- The services were accurately coded based on current payer and government standards.
- The services were billed in accordance with the terms of the third party contract, if applicable.
- The services to uninsured patients are billed at rates not to exceed the terms of the contracted payers.
- The billing information will be retained for the period required by law.
Inpatient and Outpatient Accepted Managed Care Health Plans