Advantages of care at Gaylord
• Our multidisciplinary team allows collaboration and expertise from a variety of specialists, including clinicians with advanced board certifications.
• Our weekly prosthetic and orthotic clinic offers appointments with a team including a Gaylord physiatrist, or doctor of physical medicine, a physical therapist and a vendor.
• Our expert staff receive advanced education related to specialty services.
• We partner with cutting edge vendors who collaborate on the latest technology options.
• Our monthly support group offers education and the opportunity to meet and discuss relevant topics.
• Our 75-by-25 foot therapeutic pool was designed for people with disabilities featuring wide ledges, stairs with rails and an in-water bench for sitting while exercising.
• The Gaylord Sports Association provides adaptive sports like tennis, golf, yoga and cycling to people with physical disabilities.