On-site Housing at Gaylord
The MoraLee Guest Cottages and the Maximillian E. and Marion O. Hoffman Foundation Guest Cottage are available if you are coming to Gaylord in connection with a patient admission or to visit a family member. These comfortable residences are adjacent to the hospital and just a short walk to the patient area and administrative offices. All of the cottages are accessible for people with disabilities.
- The cottages are nonsmoking residences. The entire Gaylord campus is smoke-free.
- Pets are not permitted in any of the cottages.
- Guests may use the hospital cafeteria, snack area, and vending machines.
- Ample free parking is available.
- Phone, Wi-Fi, and a flat screen cable television are available in all of the cottages/suites.
- Our SCI Adolescent Program family suites are located inside the hospital. Arrangements for these accommodations are made when your son or daughter is admitted to Gaylord.
Gaylord Guest Cottages Brochure
MoraLee Guest Cottages
The MoraLee Guest Cottage offers four hotel suite-style accommodations in a single building. There is a shared community lobby which provides space for families to visit with neighbors in the entry way of the cottage.
Each MoraLee Suite includes:
- One queen bed with side tables
- A sitting area with two comfortable lounge chairs and a side table
- A large desk/table and chair
- Full bath with handicapped accessible shower
- Provided: bedding and linens, microwave, mini-refrigerator, Keurig coffee maker
- For information and reservations call (203) 284-2817. The fee is $80.00 per night for a suite. Prepayment is required.
Hoffman Guest Cottage
Maximillian E. and Marion O. Hoffman Foundation Guest Cottage
The Hoffman Guest Cottage is a two bedroom home that is rented as a single unit, and is just steps from the MoraLee Guest Cottages.
- The house has two bedrooms (one full bed, and one single bed in total), one full bathroom, kitchen (pots, pans, cooking utensils, refrigerator, stove, microwave), living and dining rooms, and a deck and front porch.
- Provided: bedding and linens, cleaning supplies, paper supplies, Keruig coffee maker, dinnerware
- For information and reservations call (203) 284-2817. The fee is $120.00 per night for the house. Prepayment is required.