Physical Therapy from Rehabilitation Experts
Gaylord is a rehabilitation-focused health system with physical therapy generally a part of standard inpatient therapy.
Our orthopedic physical therapy offices are located in Cheshire, Cromwell, North Haven and Madison. Neurological physical therapy is offered at our Wallingford and North Haven locations.
At each location and at every stage of recovery, skilled physical therapists work with patients to define goals, reduce pain, and increase mobility and personal performance. Gaylord PT uses advanced technologies and techniques to accelerate rehabilitation and return people to maximum health and quality of life.
Our Vimeo channel below houses various Zoom presentations done by our physical therapy team. This content can be viewed at any time.
Orthopedic Physical Therapy Vimeo Channel
Physical Therapy Services During COVID-19
Gaylord remains vigilant with infection prevention and is adhering to all CDC guidelines. With safety as our highest priority, we continue to implement the following:
- Treatment and waiting areas have been spaced 6 feet apart.
- All patients and staff are required to wear masks.
- Everyone entering our facilities will be screened for temperature and COVID symptoms.
- Our staff is cleaning equipment and surfaces following infection prevention guidelines.
- We offer telehealth as another option for patient care.