Gaylord's main campus in Wallingford Connecticut is on 400 acres of open countryside. This location is ideal for patients needing an extended length of stay at Gaylord Hospital or Gaylord Outpatient Services. Gaylord has been a part of greater New Haven community since 1902, extending its reputation and reach for high quality, compassionate care into every corner of Connecticut and beyond.
Hospital Status During COVID-19
Because the COVID-19 status is constantly changing, please refer to our COVID-19 Alerts page for ongoing updates regarding visitor restrictions.
Outpatient Services Status During COVID-19
As the State of Connecticut continues to see a rise in COVID-19 positive cases, Gaylord remains vigilant with infection prevention and is adhering to all CDC guidelines to ensure patients can feel safe and continue to receive the therapeutic care they need. We continue to make safe clinical decisions based on symptoms, travel, or exposure, and will modify patient appointments as necessary. Our experienced and compassionate clinicians are committed to keeping patients connected through in-person or via telehealth visits. With safety as our highest priority, we continue to implement the following:
- Treatment and waiting areas have been spaced 6 feet apart.
- All patients and staff are required to wear masks.
- Everyone entering our facilities will be screened for temperature and COVID symptoms.
- Our staff is cleaning equipment and surfaces following infection prevention guidelines.
- We offer telehealth as another option for patient care.